I use sheet masks because I like how affordable and easy to apply they can be. I was very excited to try these Skinfood sheet masks because I read some great reviews about them online. I purchased a set of the Skin Food Everyday Sheet Masks off of Amazon. I had a very hard time getting all the sheet masks in one photo as you can probably tell. I guess that’s a good problem to have!
This content uses referral and affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.
All the sheet masks I received are listed below:
- Quinoa (2)
- Green Tea
I shared some of these with my friends and family so this review will only cover the Orange, Broccoli, Supernut, and Olive. My husband actually used the Olive sheet mask so I’ll start with what he had to say about it.
My husband is not a newbie when it comes to trying out sheet masks. I always try to convince him to use my skincare products by making it seem like I’m having so much fun with my new moisturizer. 😀
Danny mentioned that after taking off the olive sheet mask his face felt sticky. I hadn’t used one of the Skin Food products yet so I didn’t pay much mind to it because his skin was glowing!
The next night I tried the Supernut mask, and I didn’t experience that sticky feeling Danny mentioned. The essence felt much more like a lotion than the watery essences I’m used to. When I woke up the next morning my skin looked instantly refreshed and glowing.
Orange and Broccoli Sheet Mask
I decided to group these two together because the experience was so similar with both. First I want to list all the positives.
- I felt like all of these mask sheets improved my skin tone, and gave my skin the pick me up I was looking for. I applied each sheet mask at night, and my skin glowed well into the next day.
- The smell was pleasant with all of them, but I still don’t have the desire to try the Lentil mask. I’ll save that one for someone else.
- The price I paid for all ten sheet masks was very affordable. About $1.25 for each off of Amazon.
- The sticky feeling Danny noted with his Olive sheet mask I felt with the Orange, Tomato, and Broccoli sheet masks. My skin was sticky to the touch, and that’s no way I like to feel after a sheet mask. It takes about one to two hours for the essence to completely absorb, and for that sticky feeling to completely go away.
- Sheet mask was a little big for my face. The Creme Shop’s sheet mask fit my face a lot better.
For the price I think these sheet masks are a great bargain. Although I probably won’t repurchase this specific product anymore I don’t see this as reflection of the entire brand.